Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Prototype and Feature List

I currently have one php feature working on my website and therefore still considering this a early prototype. The working prototype is on the following link Musicians Unite.

The following is a rough list of what I believe are the main features that I would like to have if I could and it will be modified as needed as the project continues:

For my webiste I will need code that allows me to have a:

-user log in

-user log out.

-page to edit users profile

-a page to view a users profile

-code to leave the option for users to comment on a particular video

-pages to views videos by instrument

-code to upload videos

-code to upload sheet music

-code to automatically add page numbers to as people add videos and sheet music

- a way to remove users and/or videos that violate copyright issues

-eventually maybe i would have some way to rate each video as well, the user page would have contact information if they wanted to charge for their services

No comments:

Post a Comment